Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2020

WHY SO MAD?



WHY SO MAD?  

Some of the Pharisees said, “Why are you doing something that is forbidden on the Sabbath day?” – Luke 6:2 

While having dinner with my family in a mall, a lady approached me and asked if I was Brother Jan, a preacher at The Feast. I politely smiled and said yes. She then proceeded to ask a lot of questions about what we do and what we teach. Once she had all the information she needed, she said that what I was doing at The Feast was wrong. We, The Feast, should be talking about purification and hell. Instead, The Feast was too focused on love.

I was smiling on the outside, but on the inside, I wanted to disprove her statements one by one. But I was able to stop myself and reflect, “What would my leader, Bro. Bo Sanchez, do in such a situation?” He would remain respectful and love this person. By God’s grace, that’s what I did. I smiled and told her that I’d raise her concerns to my leader.

I realize that there are people around us who are ready to pinpoint what’s wrong based on what they believe is right. Be encouraged. The God we love doesn’t condemn us. He loves us. His love rules over any law on heaven and earthJan Carlo Silan ( jcsilan@gmail.com)

Reflect: Do you believe that God is for you? Do you know that He is Lord over all the problems you face?

Lord, I acknowledge Your power today. Conquer my day with Your amazing grace. Amen.

 St. Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Interesting Blogs