Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

HAVE FAITH!


HAVE FAITH! 

Jesus said to her in reply, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed from that hour. – Matthew 15:28

“Honey, can you please buy me a few tablets of paracetamol? I have anheadache,” I asked my wife one weekend.

“We can pray first for your healing,” she said. I was convicted of having that first impulse to get over-the-counter medicine for my pain, rather than to come before the Lord and pray.

My wife’s simple reminder showed that I often turn to human solutions before I seek God’s help. So I asked my wife to lay her hands upon me and pray.

She claimed the promise in Mark 16:18, “They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

As she laid her hands on my head and prayed, I felt the healing touch of the Lord. It was like cold air flushing out my pain. We released our faith together and believed I was healed at that very moment.

And, indeed, the headache was gone. I was healed! Danny Tariman (dtariman.loj@gmail.com)

Reflect: Where is your faith? Who do you turn to when troubles come?

Lord Jesus, increase my faith. Let me not turn to You only as a last resort, but entrust to You even the small details of my life. Amen.

St. Addal, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Interesting Blogs